Pitta Bread Pizza

It's Rachel here, for those who don't know me I'm Sally's daughter. Today my mum is having a dinner party so she was too busy making her main meal and fussing on because she has forgotten the kidney beans. Come on mum its chili con carne!  So anyway she suggested I make tea for me and my brother. We had the ingredients to make pitta bread pizzas. They really are yummy and so easy to make. Heres how i did them...





Ingredients

Pitta bread 
Tomato puree 
Grated cheese 
Variety of different toppings to suit ( I love ham and pineapple)


Method 
Firstly you spread the pitta breads with tomato puree. 
Then add a sprinkling of cheese
Add your toppings 
Finally you whack them into the oven at the temperature of 200C for about 10-15 minutes. 



YES THEY REALLY ARE THAT SIMPLE!!!!

Comments

  1. Following in your mother's footsteps! Brilliant Rachel! Nick is wishing he was coming for tea with Hannah tomorrow night. What next?xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have sent both boys off with this as their packed lunch today (with red pepper on top) hoping it will be good cold too. Well done Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats great, I'm sure they will be as good cold, I'll tell Rachel you tried them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Rachel - this made a very quick and tasty lunch on Saturday - we'll definitely do them again. I used garlic and coriander pitta bread which was delicious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, rachel here! I hope you enjoyed them as much as i did. I love them not just because they're quick and simple but because they taste so good. Thanks for having a go at making them. Also using garlic and coriander pitta bread sounds delicious. Rach

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts