Salmon with Teriyaki Sauce and Noodles

Sometimes dinners have to be really quick, this is perfect for those occasions. I'm rushing out and hoping to magically find something lovely to wear in my wardrobe, and leaving myself 15 minutes to try everything on, then end up wearing what I was going to wear in the first place.
For this recipe I have used a ready made Teriyaki sauce, mine was from the Tesco Ingredients Range. My noodles turned out to be chilli noodles bought in error, but they added a little spice which was good. You could also add fresh ginger and garlic in with the sauce for more flavour.

Ingredients
Serves 4
4 salmon fillets
Teriyaki Sauce
Runny Honey
Salt and Pepper

Method
Heat the oven to 180C, place the salmon fillets in an oven proof dish. Coat the fillets with the amount of Teriyaki Sauce you desire and a couple of tablespoons of runny honey. Cook the salmon for 15-20 min.
Serve the salmon on a bed of rice or noodles. Spoon the remaining sauce over the noodles and the salmon. Sprinkle with some chopped spring onions.

Comments

Popular Posts