Pizza with Parma Ham, Olives and mozzarella cheese

I have posted something similar in the past, but if you are new to blog, you may not have scrolled back through the older recipes. Tonight I made pizza dough in the bread maker. I tried to prove it in the microwave and ended up with lots of hard and crusty bits in the dough. I persevered with it and just flattened it out on a large baking tray and hoped for the best. It was so tasty.
If you don't have a bread maker you could make the dough by hand, buy a ready made base or packet mix. I just spread tomato puree on the base, topped that with a packet of parma ham, added some black olives and a really good sprinkling of cheddar cheese. Then sliced a packet of mozzarella and baked for about 20 minutes at 200C, until bubbling and golden. Dominos eat your heart out.

Comments

Popular Posts