Lemon Pesto crusted salmon





Tonight I wanted something quick, this was perfect. It was in the oven after minutes of preparation, and the kids loved it. Another recipe from BBC Good food, I think I should be on commission.

Ingredients
Serves 2
2 skinless salmon fillets
a handful of white breadcrumbs (I used a packet if Panko breadcrumbs), mixed with a little lemon zest and 2 tbsp of pesto
lemon wedges, to serve
200g broccoli, steamed for 4 minutes and dressed with a little olive oil and lemon juice to serve

Method

Heat the oven to 220C. Press the breadcrumb mix all over the top of the salmon fillets. Bake for 10-12 minutes until the crust is turning golden and the salmon is just cooked. Serve with the tenderstem broccoli and lemon wedges.


Note
I sprinkled some freshly grated Parmesan on top before baking for a little extra flavour.

Comments

Popular Posts