Glorious Skinny Soup - Oriental Spiced Tomato


This is a food review of a soup I picked up at the Co-op at lunch time, not a recipe. I am not a great fan of bought soup apart from Heinz Tomato soup and a fresh tomato soup from Sainsburys that I had recently at a friends house. This however was a wonderful surprise. I haven't seen this make before and as they were on special in the local co-op I thought I would give them a try. Stupidly I only bought once as I didn't expect them to be as nice, being low in fat and all that.  It had really lovely Thai flavours of coconut and lemongrass, and with the addition of some basmati rice it felt very filling and hearty, with only 130 calories in half a pot. I think I'll pop back and buy a couple more next time I pass. This flavour is Limited edition, but I searched on line and Sainsburys do stock this range.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts