Chocolate Fondue


I bought a few of these Fondues for presents in Marks and Spencer at the end of last year. Having given them all away without trying them I was delighted to receive one myself for Christmas. I took it along on our weeks holiday and served it with chopped bananas and mango. The glass container inside the tin heats in the microwave and melts the chocolate into a wonderfully rich, creamy sauce with crunchy salted caramel bits in. The glass makes a lovely tea light holder afterwards. You had to get in quick the other night, competing for chocolate with Rachel is no mean feat.
We looked on line and found them on the following website at a very reasonable price.
http://www.approvedfood.co.uk/?pid=50800


How many people have a chocolate fountain in the back of their cupboard? I think I have used mine twice.

Comments

Popular Posts