Chicken with Oranges



In years gone by I have gone on holiday abroad, self catering and stood in the supermarket ailses bemused at what I could possibly prepare to eat. Now I'm a little more organised and before I arrived in Spain this time I looked up and saved some easy Spanish recipes. There are so many good recipes available on the Internet, on blogs and the Good food website to mention a few. I cooked this one on our second evening here, a Valencian dish with chicken, citrus flavours, served with rice. I am happy to cook when I come here as we have disappointed with some of the local restaurants and the view is so beautiful from the terrace that it takes some beating. I am having problems doing my blog from the iPad , so I'll just put a link to the recipe and write it up when I get home.

Pollo naranja

Comments

Popular Posts