Patatas bravas



Perhaps one of the more well known Spanish Tapas dishes. This provided a lovely lunch the other day. Having said we were not going to eat out this holiday we changed our mind the other evening and ventured a bit further afield and were delighted with the wonderful tapas meal we had. Thank goodness for trip advisor, it is defintely worth checking and having an idea where you want to eat to avoid disappointment. The meal was a tapas tasting menu, and although I am no expert on tapas it was absolutely delicious. Tuna tartare, cod cannelloni, and croquettes  to name a few. The best course by far was pig cheek with creamy mashed potato, which I would never have chosen in a million years from the menu, but WOW. I have a lot to learn about Spanish cuisine.

The dish I made was a bit improvised but I based it on the following recipe.
Patatas bravas.

Comments

Popular Posts