Malted banana ice cream




I have had a mere taste of this ice cream, but enough to know what a great, easy recipe it is. Another use for those very ripe bananas. I am into my fourth week of dieting. I feel like I have given up practically everything I like and I'm not seeing a massive difference. Still every little helps and I'll keep making the treatie things for the other members of the family and look on longingly.
I found the recipe on a blog I follow called 'Delicious, Delicious, Delicious'. My daughter claimed it was the nicest ice cream she had ever had!


Ingredients
300ml of double cream
2 very ripe bananas, mashed
4 tbsp of horlicks
1 can of condensed milk (397g)
2 tbsp of vodka (optional, but will keep the texture smooth for longer in the freezer)

Method
Whisk all the ingredients together until thick and airy, then freeze in a suitable container. 



Comments

Popular Posts