A Homemade Christmas Hamper


It gets more and more difficult these days to think of gifts for people at Christmas. I'll certainly be struggling to think of anything that my children need this year. I do think that homemade gifts are extra special to give. It shows that you have put thought and effort into something. I made this hamper for my mum last year. I chose things that I thought she would definitely use and enjoy. A lot of hampers you buy are stocked with ingredients that you put in the cupboard and forget about, pickled walnuts for example. The items don't have to be too expensive, I selected some of the special range from Aldi, but mixed them with some items from M & S. All placed in a basket and wrapped in cellophane and a ribbon, the gift can't fail to please. It's a nice touch to put something a little more personal in too, maybe a photograph. My sister made a hamper for me a couple of years running and I always enjoyed ploughing through the goodies. So if you have someone in the family who is a nightmare to buy for, think about all the things they like to eat and put together your own hamper this Christmas. 

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing Homemade food is so important. It is healthy for us. Although I don't try but in future I will try obviously. One of my friend is suggesting this below photoshop tutorial. What do you think about this photoshop tutorials. Please check it and let me know if it is effective.

    Learn Photo Editing Review

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts