Italian meatballs

I haven't posted in a while. This may have something to do with the fact that my son James is sitting his GCSEs in a couple of weeks time. The only person who isn't stressed in the house is James. I  have no energy left for anything but trying to make him revise . I will cook and feed him, wash his clothes,  create the right environment for him to work in, but short of removing every distraction in the house there is nothing more that as parents we can do. I curse smart phones, I curse Snapchat, I curse Instagram, I curse you tube. I even curse the piano, which he has never played as much of in his life.
The other night James asked for homemade meatballs for tea, which I made with a homemade tomato sauce and afterwards he said I think I prefer Ikea meatballs. I kept calm, really I did. 
I  haven't even got the energy to write out the recipe so I'll link to the page . Sorry. 


BBC food, Italian meatballs




Comments

Popular Posts